pie chart categorization

From: wbaisdaosd
Subject: pie chart categorization
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 16:28:46 -0700 (PDT)

Do you guys know how I can create a pie chart where if a data point is
greater than or is less than a value, it is categorized as increase or
decrease on the pie chart. If so, how?
for example, if I ran this code:
a = 0.4004990132;
b = 1.226695443;
c = 0.01709;

r(1) = 1.3975;
for t = 2:25
    r(t) = r(t-1)+a*(b-r(t-1))+c*randn;
end

could I make it so it creates a pie chart where when r is greater than the
r(1) it gets marked as increase and when it is lower, as decrease. So that
the pie chart will be separated by the % of time that there was an increase
vs. decrease.