GL2PS problem

From: Clinton Winant
Subject: GL2PS problem
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 10:14:19 -0700

ubuntu 16.04  octave 4.0.3  graphics toolkit qt

With a moderate sized plot,  when I try:
>> print("temp.tex", "-depslatexstandalone")
GL2PS info: OpenGL feedback buffer overflow
GL2PS info: OpenGL feedback buffer overflow
GL2PS info: OpenGL feedback buffer overflow
GL2PS info: OpenGL feedback buffer overflow
GL2PS info: OpenGL feedback buffer overflow
GL2PS info: OpenGL feedback buffer overflow

The resulting temp-inc.eps appears OK, but the temp.tex is corrupt.

using

>> graphics_toolkit("gnuplot")
>> close all
>> setenv("GNUTERM", "qt")
>>  set(0, 'DefaultAxesFontname', 'Times New Roman')
>>  set(0, 'DefaultTextFontname', 'Times New Roman')
>> edgesigofmf  %%(makes the plot)
>> print("temp.pdf", "-dpdfcairo", "-FTimes New Roman:18")

get around the GL2PS error, but then hidden lines don't work

Should this be reported as a bug?