Re: Sean Kalbak Research Student Help

From: Andreas Weber
Subject: Re: Sean Kalbak Research Student Help
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 10:11:59 +0200

Am 02.08.2016 um 00:47 schrieb Sean Kalbak:
> I’m trying to run a file on Octave and it isn’t appearing in the Text
> Editor. (It worked about an hour ago.) Nonetheless, I could use some help.

I think the best would be if you upload your file and share a link.
Please also add the Octave version, your operating system and
warning/error messages if available.

> Also, you website mentions pricing being handled upon request. Let me
> know what your rate/fees are in a response please.

The help mailinglist is typically driven by volunteers but you're
welcome to donate: https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/donate.html

-- Andy