Translation of the web

From: Criptos
Subject: Translation of the web
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 13:55:56 +0100

Hi!

I am a spanish student who uses your software very often, and I would
like to know if I could help the proyect by translating the web
<https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/> into Spanish. I came up with this
idea because I haven't been able to find any official Octave web in any
other language apart from English (maybe it exists but I didn't find).

I haven't translated any web before, so I don't know how to send you
anything translated that could be useful. :/

Thanks for your work and time:)

--
Criptos
GPG: 0x77855CBF