RE: Octave setup on a Cluster Computer

From: Iaan Rossouw Transnet Engineering KDS
Subject: RE: Octave setup on a Cluster Computer
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 12:26:30 +0000

Hi Carlo,

Thank you for the swift response. I do appreciate it.

I am currently using octave version 3.8.2.

Thank you for the correction of the used syntax. I also specified the
executable path within my run command, as can be seen below, and it seems to
get me a bit further.

Mpirun --hostfile hostfile -np 14 --path /opt/local/bin/octave -q --eval "pkg
load mpi; helloworld ()"

It is not working entirely yet, but hopefully if I invest more time this can be
sorted out.

Thank you once again for your time and consideration, and if you have any other
advice to offer I would greatly appreciate it.

Kindest Regards,
Iaan