Re: Communication tool box in windows

From: Sharan Basappa
Subject: Re: Communication tool box in windows
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 20:43:46 +0530

thanks a lot. This was really helpful ...

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 5:09 PM, Nicholas Jankowski <address@hidden> wrote:

On Jan 17, 2016 2:38 AM, "Sharan Basappa" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I have been using Octave on windows for last few weeks and found it to be very useful. Now I am in need of communication tool box but looking at the Octave site it is not clear if communication tool box is available for windows.
>
> Can you please help ...

There are both communication and signal packages available. I'm not familiar with exactly which communications toolbox functions have been implemented, but I know that at least some are there.

>> help pkg

Should get you started with setting up packages.

>> pkg list

will tell you what is installed

>> pkg load pkgname

Will load it for your current session

>> pkg install -forge pkgname

Will fetch and install a package if you have an internet connection.

Nick j.