Re:

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Re:
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 11:21:47 +0100

Le 19/11/2015 11:04, karl a écrit :
Am 19.11.2015 um 10:57 schrieb Jonathan Camilleri:
I am trying to draw a histogram but I realized that 'histogram' does not quite exist in Octave although it seems to exist in MATLab.

I cannot use the bug logger either I forgot my password and did not receive the email, and, it seems that my cases are invalid so far.Oh, Jonathan,

there is a documentation for Octave and there you can find a function called "hist".

You should also search the mailing list : someone has very recently proposed an implementation of histogram, I believe.

@++
Julien