More tutorials needed preferably video tutorials

From: Jonathan Camilleri
Subject: More tutorials needed preferably video tutorials
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 07:26:33 +0100

May I suggest that we start preparing tutorials and videos on the use of Octave as this would add to its usability and perhaps expand its functionality as we train and test the package?

For example, many upload tutorials on www.youtube.com or have sandboxes prepared where video tutorials are displayed depending which is most economical and feasible.

This would make Octave a product that can eventually be partially commercialized whilst retaining a free trial version for students hopefully.

I have also been unable to find implementations and examples for advanced machine learning algorithms which can be hard to learn initially.

Thanks and regards,

--
Jonathan Camilleri

Mobile (MT): ++356 7982 7113
E-mail: address@hidden
Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.

I usually reply to emails within 2 business days.  If it's urgent, give me a call.