Re: csvread Problem on Octave 3.8.0 Mac OS X Yosemite

From: jennawebb
Subject: Re: csvread Problem on Octave 3.8.0 Mac OS X Yosemite
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 08:52:27 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for responding so quickly! I am using a work laptop, and Octave was
already installed on it so I do not know how it was installed,
unfortunately. Silly question, but is Octave 4.0 available for Macs yet? My
first thought was to try to update Octave, but when I went to the wiki on
how to install it, it didn't seem to say anything about Octave 4.0.