Re: ocs 0.1.5 released

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: ocs 0.1.5 released
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 13:32:37 +0200

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 12:55 PM, Carlo De Falco <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 2 Sep 2015, at 12:18, Juan Pablo Carbajal <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Carlo,
>> do you already have wiki tutorials in place?
>> If not, maybe is a good idea to start. I can help if you want to do it.
>
> JPi,
>
> Do you mean adding a tutorial page here:
> http://wiki.octave.org/GNU_Octave_Wiki#Octave-Forge ?
> I know how to do that have been wanted to do it for a long time, maybe I'll
> take the opportunity
> of the upcoming OctConf to get this finally started, your help and
> suggestions are, of course, welcome ...
>
> c.

Yes, indeed. As you might remember from Milano, I gave a try to ocs to
solve some memristor circuits, but my experience wasn't satisfactory
mialy due to lack of documentation (and not being familiar with some
of the circuit description formats). So I thought maybe we can work
out some basic examples with some tips&tricks and add it to the wiki,
that would have definitely get me start much faster.

In Octconf I have to  implement a few things for geometry and improve
(or abandon) mechanics and we can work on this as well.

See you then.