Re: displaying an image

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: displaying an image
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 16:03:04 -0400

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 12:43:10 -0700, lana frankle wrote:
> Nicholas helped me with adding a space to help and doc, and I'm no longer
> getting an error there.  But the color channel code is still giving me an
> error.

The syntax error is due to the colon ":" on the end of your imagesc
command line, that should be a semicolon ";" character, or just omit
it. Functions that plot something usually don't return anything, the
semicolon is for suppressing display of the return value from a
function. Try the following:

  >> x = 12
  x =  12
  >> x = 12;