displaying an image

From: lana frankle
Subject: displaying an image
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 20:25:41 -0700

Does Octave have the MATLAB function of displaying an image?  I'm trying to learn MATLAB using Octave, and one of the prompts I was trying to follow involves displaying an image.  I received an error message ("image not found") and I'd like to know whether that's a problem with my code or Octave just doesn't do that.  I've attached the code I entered.  I even moved the item I was trying to display to editor in case Octave couldn't access it from the drive.

Thanks,
Lana