Plotting issue, Windows, Octave 4.0, very basic plots

From: JokerOne
Subject: Plotting issue, Windows, Octave 4.0, very basic plots
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 00:52:43 -0700 (PDT)

<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4672390/ScreenShot_329_Figure_3.png>
Hi all,

hoping, that I selected the correct mailing list, I'd like to ask for help
with the following issue:

I am using Octave 4.0 on a Windows PC, video card is an Intel HD Graphics
4000.

Using the following code I get the plot attached.
For the qt and fltk toolkits something strage seem to appear. It looks like
digits of x-values seem truncated or so?

Is this effect known and do you have any advise how to correct this?

Thank you very much.

clear all;
close all;

n = 10000;
x = 1e6+1./n.*[1:n];
y = rand(size(x));

graphics_toolkit('qt');
figure(1)

plot(x,y);

graphics_toolkit('fltk');<nabble_a figure(2)

plot(x,y);

graphics_toolkit('gnuplot');
figure(3)

plot(x,y);

href=&quot;ScreenShot_329_Figure_3.png&quot;>ScreenShot_329_Figure_3.png