RE: figures not saved inside loop

From: andre valente
Subject: RE: figures not saved inside loop
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:57:05 +0000

The problem is quite simple. For example the code below, sometimes saves all the figures, sometimes it doesn't. This is not my regular machine, so I guess the problem is with the machine and not with octave.. anyway I would be very happy to fix this problem.

a=rand(100,20);
for i=1:20;
figure;plot(a(:,i));
outname=strcat('figure_',num2str(i));