'lk' undefined in OpenTLD

From: Lazyggval
Subject: 'lk' undefined in OpenTLD
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 07:46:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

This question has already been asked, but the answers didn't helped me out:
Mar 08, 2013; 11:34am "Where is the command lk?" by Emil.

I am trying to install OpenTLD with Octave :
https://github.com/bilderbuchi/OpenTLD/
I ran compile.m, then run_TLD and it gives me this error message:
error: `lk' undefined near line 20 column 1

It is related to the line 20 : lk(0); in tld\tldInit.m. Indeed, this
function should have been built by the compile.m, because it is in the mex
folder, as lk.cpp.
But in fact, some .cpp files haven't been compiled I think. There has to be
for each .cpp file a .mex file and a .o file. But ii.cpp, ii2.cpp,
lk.backup.cpp are alone. And lk.cpp has just a lk.o file, ans tld.cpp has
just a tld.h and a tld.o. But no .mex file.

So it seems to be logical that there is an error when trying to use the
function lk. But have you any idea why it is not built in the first time?

In the previous Post, one said it was because of an order of compilation,
but I don't understand where there is an order.

Thank you for your help!