Re: Numerical solution of a symbolic equation octave

From: Leo07nard
Subject: Re: Numerical solution of a symbolic equation octave
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 07:27:53 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for the reply. the problem is solved. But still there is another
problem, for my real work. Please look at these two file I have attached,
they are completely the same, in file exam1 at end of the line 9 I put "g",
and in exam2 I put its equivalent "1+l^2". Surprisingly Octave can solve the
second one but there is an error for the first one!! What is the problem?!
I tried wit h the simplest one, exam3, but Octave still can't solve it! and
the output is

  ------
   2
  l  + 1
!!!!
 I am searching for a numerical solution.
Thank your for your reply.
exam1.m <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670860/exam1.m>
exam2.m <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670860/exam2.m>
exam3.m <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670860/exam3.m>