Re: Octave

From: Malith Yapa
Subject: Re: Octave
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 01:01:47 +0000

Hello,

I am currently running octave 4.00 with gui on Windows 8.1 with no critical issues.

Regards,
Malith

On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 7:18 pm address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
--- spiupaz
> Dear support,
>
> is octave compatible with Windows 8.1 ?
>
> best regards

I have installed octave-4.0.0 to two windows 8.1 PCs. The octave installer claims that octave-4 does not fully work on windows 8. In fact. half of command window of octave gui  does not work.

However, my scripts work on octave 4.0.0 with windows 8.1. Try it. If you does not satisfy, you can uninstall it very easily.

Tatsuro