inputParser improvements

From: Laurent Hoeltgen
Subject: inputParser improvements
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 16:14:48 +0200

Hi,

back in March
(http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-octave/2015-03/msg00060.html) I was
asking about inputParser class in octave
and the addParameter method that Matlab introduced. Last weekend I started
implementing the addParameter method as well as the PartialMatching property
that comes with it.

Now my questions:

Is there interest for the code, and if yes, where and in what format should I
send it?

So far I've added three tests to the inputParser.m file. They cover the
addParameter method, a working partial matching and a non-working partial
matching due to ambiguity. Is this enough or should I add more?

Regards,
Laurent