Re: If possible please help

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: If possible please help
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 08:52:49 -0400

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 6:17 AM, Shahin Rahman <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear,

I am very new in Octave. I do work by command line. Actually i used  Octave for creating graph. But i cannot use .m file.

Every time this is very tough to write full command. So I want to use .m file.
how I save  m file. and used for future.

I used notepad ans save as .m extension. but i failed to run this.

I am grateful if some one help me.

thank you and take care.

Regards,

shahin

I will help you
1) Are you using Windows?
Probably yes.

2) from inside octave type    pwd   and enter
This  will tell you what folder you are presently in.

3) From inside octave  try    dir
Do you see the file you want to run?

--
DASd