[no subject]

From: tim willaert
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 13:25:06 +0200

Hi Tatsuro,Dmitry,
I had read the help page about the command line you mentioned in your last post
(namely http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Command-Line-Options.html#Command-Line-Options)  before, but what I was wondering about was not the options to the command, but about what I should do to be able to invoke octave just by the command ‘octave’ rather than './octave-cli​‘ or even the full path to octave-cli? I read something about adding this to my path, how does one do this (in a safe way) on a mac Yosemite operating system? Thanks again and best regards, Tim