Re:

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re:
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 22:00:47 +0900 (JST)

--- timwillaert
 Hi Dmitry, thanks, this launches octave indeed. (and I also just recently
noticed that typing  /usr/local/octave/3.8.0/bin/octave-3.8.0 also launches
octave). So if I want to invoke octave with an argument (a .m file) from the
cli, could I use something like ./octave ‘NameOf .m File’ then? Or when I’m not
in that directory, something like /usr/local/octave/3.8.0/bin/octave ‘NameOf .m
File’? Thanks again for your help, Best Regards Tim

Please read see,

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Command-Line-Options.html#Command-Line-Options

Tatsuro