Trouble installing the symbolic package

From: Richard suchland
Subject: Trouble installing the symbolic package
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 20:25:45 -0700

I installed Python and Sympy and included Python34 in my path, but still get the following error.  What should I do next? I don't have any experience with Python or Sympy.

Thanks,
Dick Suchland

>> pkg install -forge symbolic
configure: error: Failed to import SymPy
checking for python... /c/Python34/python
checking python module: sympy... yes
checking checking for SymPy version... no

pkg: error running the configure script for symbolic.
error: called from 'configure_make' in file C:\Octave\Octave-4.0.0\share\octave\4.0.0\m\pkg\private\co
nfigure_make.m near line 79, column 9