Re: handlers error

From: Bård Skaflestad
Subject: Re: handlers error
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 11:46:37 +0200

Note: You should always Cc: the mailing list to increase exposure of the discussion. I didn't notice that this was sent in private e-mail until now.

On 03/06/15 17:44, ALI Khan wrote:

yes the error is obvious but on forums it is quite confusing
information some say it is possible to code as I have done and some
say not. As I am using the latest version I expect it works

I don't really know what to say.

Irrespective of "forum" advice and your own expectations, your Octave is telling you that what you're trying to do is not supported--at least not at this time. The prudent and practical thing to do, then, is to recognise the current state of support, structure your code accordingly and possibly update it once the feature becomes available.

Sincerely,
--
Bård Skaflestad <address@hidden>
SINTEF ICT, Applied Mathematics