Re: octave-htmldoc

From: Dr.-Ing. Dieter Jurzitza
Subject: Re: octave-htmldoc
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 19:14:27 +0100

Dear Jordi,
maybe this would break the apt - system, but would make the octave info system
work again, specifically if you are using the octave gui.

This is a bug that exists since quite a while (basically since the new gui is
available) - but it is far beyond my capabilities to fix this, I cannot offer
more than testing.

With gzipped info files octave gui is freezing for reasons I do not know,
take care

Dieter Jurzitza

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)