Octave C++ API - launch .m script file

From: Martin Beseda
Subject: Octave C++ API - launch .m script file
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 11:10:59 +0100 (CET)

Hello,
I need your help with Octave C++ API. I'm working on project Kaira, where I need to load Petsc binary matrix. Normally (in 'pure' Octave), I'd use PetscBinaryRead.m script, which is included in Petsc package. But now, I don't know, if is it possible to execute this script (and add parameters to it) from Octave C++ API.

So please, how can I execute scripts located in external files from Octave C++ API?

Thank you very much for your responses,
Martin Beseda