Re: replicating matlab mser code in octave

From: James Sherman Jr.
Subject: Re: replicating matlab mser code in octave
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 08:19:10 -0400

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Rohit Gupta <address@hidden> wrote:

I am trying to figure out mser(maximum stable extremal regions) of an image in octave.I have code for matlab but I am not able to figure out how to do in octave.

The following is the code:

colorImage = imread('handicapSign.jpg');
figure; imshow(colorImage); title('Original image')

% Detect and extract regions
grayImage = rgb2gray(colorImage);
mserRegions = detectMSERFeatures(grayImage,'RegionAreaRange',[150 2000]);
mserRegionsPixels = vertcat(cell2mat(mserRegions.PixelList));  % extract regions

How can this code be replicated in octave.

Thank you