Re: [Q:] How to use "xlswrite()" in Octave on Mac OS X Mavericks?

From: TAISO, Renpoo
Subject: Re: [Q:] How to use "xlswrite()" in Octave on Mac OS X Mavericks?
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 21:10:24 +0900

Thanks Philip,

But it causes the error message like below. (after following your instruction)
>> funcTest
Checking requested interface(s):
OCT*; (* = default interface)
file /Users/renpoo/Projects/TheProj/Sounds/abc.xlsx couldn't be unpacked. Is it the proper file format?

The code for xlswrite() is like this.
xlswrite( outputDataFileName, res, 'Sheet1', 'A1:XFD1048576', 'oct' );

Is it necessary to install another package?

Thanks in advance,
  Renpoo