Re: Was Running Beautifully, Now Not?

From: JokerOne
Subject: Re: Was Running Beautifully, Now Not?
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 00:42:35 -0700 (PDT)

Think, I had a similiar issue once. Unfortunately I cannot remember how i
coped with it, I think I switched to use saveas instead of print. Not
sure...
Anyway, as far as I see, the problem is more about Ghostscript than Octave
or the handling of Ghostscript in Octave or whatsover. Maybe you are trying
to plot anything, Ghostscript cannot handle or so.
Does this error occurs with any plot, you are trying to print?
Did you try saveas as an alternative tp print?