Re: GLPK Package Help

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: GLPK Package Help
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 01:31:27 +0200

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 1:10 AM, Tyler Furrer <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Kai,

Thank you for the response. I know we can add a ctype=D; however, the issue is when I try to add the boundaries within the b constraint variables. Since ctype=d is an upper and lower boundary, I am trying to enter both values for the constraint but the pro ramming only accepts a single value. I hope that makes sense. I will provide an example as soon as I get to my computer. Thanks for all your help.

Sent from my iPhone