Issues with installation for Parallel pkg

From: Nadeera Gunaratne
Subject: Issues with installation for Parallel pkg
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 21:57:03 +1000

Hi,

I would like to install Parallel package for Octave 3.6.4 but I was not successful with installation. My pc runs on Windows7.

I already downloaded the package from the Sourceforge website and paste it on the following path

C:\Software\Octave-3.6.4\share\octave\packages

Please refer the attached screen shots that I typed in the command prompt.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Nadeera