Re: help installing functions from repository (was: Re: Built-in paralle

From: Michael Creel
Subject: Re: help installing functions from repository (was: Re: Built-in parallelization in optimization functions)
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 10:48:48 -0700 (PDT)

That's right, it's not real simulated annealing. I experimented with it to
see if it could lead to improved time to optimize for the sort of problems I
work with. My conclusion was that it was not a good idea. That's why I
suggested to work on the other areas. I'm glad to hear that that has been
done.