Legend problem (some lines not visible)

From: st.michal88
Subject: Legend problem (some lines not visible)
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 09:06:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everybody,

 I am struggling a problem with displaying the legend on multiple curve
plot. Here is what I am doing:

for i=fn1:fn2
        nr = readdir (pwd);
        name=nr{i,1};

   if (isdir(nr(i))==0)

        if (index(nr(i),ext)!=0)
          data = fopen (nr(i), "r");
          A=dlmread(data,'',lineskip,0);
          fclose(data);
          leg={leg{:}, name};
          h=plot(A(:,kol1),A(:,kol2),'-', "linewidth", lw);
          legend(leg);
          set(gca(),"linewidth",2);
          hold all;
          else
          fprintf("File %s can not be loaded. It is not %s file.\n", name,
ext);
        endif

   endif

As a result I obtain a given plot but with a legend containing the names of
the files. Unfortunatelly some of the lines next to it indicating the color
of the curve are missing. What can be wrong? Is it a kind of a bug?

Thanks for help!

Michal
endfor