Re: out of memory or dimension too large for Octave's index type

From: dkeck
Subject: Re: out of memory or dimension too large for Octave's index type
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 09:13:18 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for explaining the insights!
At the moment I can't release the code or parts of it, since its part of a
scientific work which has yet no been published. For the moment I will
rewrite the necessary parts to be able to use Matlab. And where still
applicable I will continues with Octave.
If I find the time I will look at what Ocatve is exactly doing in the
background. Maybe you're right with your assumption that I created some kind
of nightmare-memory-leak.