Solved: Problem with Print under Octave 3.8.1 under windows

From: ijourneaux
Subject: Solved: Problem with Print under Octave 3.8.1 under windows
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 07:11:03 -0700 (PDT)

After confirming that everything worked with gnuplot on MXE octave
3.81-3.8.2, I also confirmed that the problem still occurred if I tried to
using the fltk graphics toolkit. I was unable to even output to a .ps or
.eps file successfully.

After reading though the  various references to the error, I noticed that
someone recommended checking the graphics drivers. Although skeptical, the
drivers (Intel 4000HD)were not the newest available (just the stock version
delivered with the PC) so I installed the update.

After rebooting the computer, the fltk graphics toolkit  works as expected.