Re: installing java and apache for using spreadsheet I/O

From: rcharan51
Subject: Re: installing java and apache for using spreadsheet I/O
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 10:11:53 -0700 (PDT)

Respected Philip Nienhuis,

Thank you very much for the reply. Your prediction is correct, i am using
octave3.8.1 (with io 2.2.2) from( http://mxeoctave.osuv.de/)
on windows8.1 on which i am not able to install java package so i am trying
to install 3.8 on windows xp so do you think xlsread and
xlswrite are going to work on windows XP ?

--

Yours sincerely,

Raghu Charan A,
Third year undergraduate, School of Infrastructure,
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bhubaneswar, India
Email: address@hidden ,address@hidden
Mobile No: +91 7205733924

--

*Disclaimer: *This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential