Re: Line plotting not working in an Octave 3.8.1 script

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Line plotting not working in an Octave 3.8.1 script
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:47:20 -0500

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 11:32 AM, Fausto Arinos de A. Barbuto <address@hidden> wrote:

I should perhaps share the scripts with you. It's not too long, some 50-60 lines.
I don't know what's the etiquette for posting files here. Are zipped attachments
acceptable? Should I cut the scripts and paste them a post? Not sure.

​Try to make simplest test case that show the problem.
E.g. does the following work for you:

​figure(100)
graphics_toolkit("gnuplot")
a=randn(1,100);
t=linspace(0,10,100);
plot(t, sin(t), 'r-', t, sin(t)+0.1*a, 'bo')
pause

Fausto

​Dmitri.