Re: classdef cost?

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: classdef cost?
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 11:24:09 -0400

Yes, you can expect overhead, although I don't think it'll be dramatic compared to old-style classes. One significant difference is the memory storage, which is less efficient for classdef objects, but at the same time is more flexible and easier to work with when you consider dynamic properties.

Michael.