Re: Problem with facealpha property

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Problem with facealpha property
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 09:39:36 -0400

On Mon, Jun 02, 2014 at 12:16:05 +0200, Fernando Martínez Martí wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> You were right, I was not using gnuplot. I have two PCs, the one with
> windows 7 has gnuplot but the linux one have fltk.
>
> I am looking for how to configure gnuplot for octave but with no succeed.
> Could you please tell how to change it?.

As I said in the previous email, simply run "graphics_toolkit gnuplot".
This has to be run before opening any figures, or you can "close all"
and then switch to gnuplot.

To make this permanent, you can add it to your octaverc file [1].

[1] https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Startup-Files.html

--
mike