Re: Fwd: Please release RC1 to octave/unstable PPA

From: Kjetil brinchmann Halvorsen
Subject: Re: Fwd: Please release RC1 to octave/unstable PPA
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 14:41:26 +0100

Will do as you ask, but will take some time, since I will have to
reconfigure first....
But I am not sure what you say about licences is true any more:
This page:  http://glaros.dtc.umn.edu/gkhome/metis/metis/faq
says:

Can I distribute METIS with my application?

METIS as of 5.0.3 is being distributed under the Apache License Version 2.0.

which is GPL-3 compatible.

Kjetil