Fwd: Please release RC1 to octave/unstable PPA

From: Kjetil brinchmann Halvorsen
Subject: Fwd: Please release RC1 to octave/unstable PPA
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 12:25:09 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kjetil brinchmann Halvorsen <address@hidden>
Date: Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: Please release RC1 to octave/unstable PPA
To: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden>

is it really necessry with gnuplot-nox? If I try to install that then
gnuplot-x11 wants to deinstall!

Also, the list says libsuitesparse-dev.  For me that does not work
under configuration, as it finally says
umfpack couldnt be found. But, if I replace that with
libsuitesparse-metis-dev, configure works!

Kjetil