Re: Please release RC1 to octave/unstable PPA

From: rasmusbergpalm
Subject: Re: Please release RC1 to octave/unstable PPA
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 01:06:17 -0800 (PST)

Another part of the point of having a RC IMO is for people to use it and find
various bugs.
Unfortunately I use Octave as part of a CI build and cannot build octave
itself, but I can use a version from the PPA.
Also, by submitting it to the PPA you'll know whether it builds on the most
common ubuntu distros which i guess is pretty interesting..