Re: Fwd: Re: Problems with printed figures

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Problems with printed figures
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 09:04:43 +1100

Hello Ron,

On Sat, 07 Dec 2013 06:16:37 +1100, Ron.Simonson <address@hidden> wrote:

Good morning Terry,  I did a quick check with my admittedly
rather old system.  As I noted I am not a LibreOffice user,
I use Latex so I am really out on a limb here.  I stole an
example file that came with gnuplot for this test.  Does this
look alright on your system?

Importing your svg into LibreOffice I see that the y axis values are plotted on top of the y axis, the yaxis label is written horizontally instead of vertically, the title text is shifted to the right, and the legend text is displaced to the right and on top of the sample lines...apart from those minor infractions LibreOffice renders it OK :-) It would seem that my LibreOffice has real problems knowing how to render svg.
I will prepare a bug report with some examples.
Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
--
Regards,