Solving a BVP?

From: Alasdair McAndrew
Subject: Solving a BVP?
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 15:03:25 +1100

There seem to be two bvp solvers available: bvp4c which exists (undocumented) in the odepkg package, and the odebvp package.  I have a set of five non-linear ODEs, with the boundary values
x_1(0), x_2(0), x_3(0), x_4(1) and x_5(1) all known.  Before I go wrestling with trying to put my equations in to the forms required by either bvp4c or odebvp, do you know if either of these methods is able to work on a large system like mine?

Thanks,
Alasdair