Re: Translating ODE from Matlab to Octave

From: RICHARD_D
Subject: Re: Translating ODE from Matlab to Octave
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 05:43:17 -0800 (PST)

Thank you everybody for your help.
I was away from the lab at the end of last week and only had a look at the
thread this morning.
A special thank to C;-2 for the detailed answer.
As a matter of fact the problem I was dealing with was ODE, but the Matlab
code I received was ambiguous (ill written) and could be seen as a DAE
problem, which was not the case.
By browsing through the examples (ref.[3] and [4]) I succeeded in getting
the syntax right, which was what I was looking for..

Thanks again !

Dominique

-----
Octave 3.2.4