Re: Want to know how to inluce octave fft lib in my Qt program

From: Prasanth N P
Subject: Re: Want to know how to inluce octave fft lib in my Qt program
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 10:42:37 +0530

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 8:18 PM, c. <address@hidden> wrote:

On 24 Oct 2013, at 12:07, Prasanth N P <address@hidden> wrote:

> . I need the output as float or double.

It is OK if you want to stick to C-style IO but to do it correctly you have to use %g instead of %d.
the results you get are wrong because you input your data incorrectly.

c.

But when I am checked, I cant figure out those. Can you please check this..

My input is a file 'buffer' with 1024 number of samples. My octave program is.

  load 'buffer'
  setenv ("GNUTERM", "x11")
  l=1024;
  v=fft(buffer,l);
  V = abs(v);
  save output V;

and my c++ interpreter program is

  fp = fopen("buffer","r");
  if (fp == NULL)
  return 0;

  for (ucI=0; ucI< 1024; ucI++)
    fscanf(fp, "%d\n", input_vector.fortran_vec () + ucI);

  fclose(fp);

  octave_value_list input;
  input(0) = input_vector;

  octave_value_list output = feval ("fft", input, 1);
  octave_value_list final_output = feval ("abs", output, 1);

  ColumnVector output_vector = final_output(0).column_vector_value ();

Whats wrong here? Can you please help me.