Re: Fwd: Problem with reset_all

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: Fwd: Problem with reset_all
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:34:50 +1100

Hello Abdou,

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 04:09:36 +1100, Abdou Diagne <address@hidden> wrote:

hi, I am new in octave and i want to learn to test some program.
i began to execute this program ex10_wdm.m but any time I have this error.
octave:1>ex10_wdm
error: 'reset_all' undefined near line 79 column 1
error: /usr/share/3.6.4/m/path/ex10_wdm.m at line 79, column 1
I want your help please.
thank.
I attached the program M-file.

"reset_all" is not a standard Octave function, maybe it is provided in one of Octave forge packages...not sure.
Did "ex10_wdm" script not have any function files associated with it?
If you search using this string "Project : Optilux - Ohloh Code Search" you should get to a code site which has a file "reset_all.m"...maybe that is what you need (?). I haven't included the link as it expanded into a Huge string.

Anyway, the above might give you some clues as to how to solve your problem.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell