Re: How to link the Qt octave to arduino

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: How to link the Qt octave to arduino
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 07:58:07 -0400

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 10:26:26 +0100, Pedro wrote:
> Hi, I would like to control arduino board through qt octave, like I can do
> with matlab. With this I pretend to replace arduino ide by qt octave.

Hi, please always include the mailing list in replies, someone else
reading the list may be interested in your question or may be able to
help.

So, this?

  http://www.mathworks.com/hardware-support/arduino-matlab.html

Sorry, I have no idea if anyone has developed any Arduino interface
package for Octave. There is the instrument control package for Octave
that could be used as a starting point.

  http://octave.sourceforge.net/instrument-control/

HTH,

--