Re: Octave and open sound control

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Octave and open sound control
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 14:35:28 -0400

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 07:13:10 -1000, RT wrote:
> has anyone gotten open sound control to work in octave?
>
> I would like to be able to control a sound playing from octave via an open
> sound control program from my tablet.  Is this possible?

No existing implementation that I know of, considering the current
state of sound support in Octave, let alone OSC. This might be a nice
follow-on project to the GSoC audio project that was just completed
this summer.

For those that aren't familiar with OSC:

http://opensoundcontrol.org/

I see on the site there is an oscmex project for Matlab that might be
worth looking at.

--
mike