Re: More - Problems with mkoctfile using GCC 4.8.1

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: More - Problems with mkoctfile using GCC 4.8.1
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 09:24:43 +1100

On Fri, 11 Oct 2013 22:56:20 +1100, Mike Miller <address@hidden> wrote:

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 14:54:45 +1100, Terry Duell wrote:

[snip]

Hope this throws a bit more light on my problem.

Yes it does. The edit you made to mex.h was slightly off, compare the
current development version to see where the change should actually be
made:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/file/811019b9ef57/libinterp/corefcn/mex.h#l67

Specifically the mexproto.h file should be included outside of the #if
block, that is why it's not working for C files for you. Try adjusting
that and let us know if it works for you.

Aaah, I should have spotted that. A silly/simple oversight.
I can now compile the c and cpp sources without error.

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers,
--
Regards,