RE: Problems installing odepkg

From: Allen.Windhorn
Subject: RE: Problems installing odepkg
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 19:57:17 +0000

Fausto,

From: address@hidden On Behalf Of Fausto Arinos
 de A. Barbuto

> When I try to install odepkg (running Octave on a Administrator
> command window) I get the following messages:
> Then, I try this and get another error:
>
> octave-3.6.4.exe:3> help odepkg
> error: help: 'odepkg' not found

After you install you have to do "pkg load odepkg" to load it into
memory.  If you use it all the time you can have it autoload by
using "pkg rebuild -auto odepkg".

I get the same messages about dldsolver.  It may work fine anyway
(I haven't tried all the functions yet).  But it might be better
to use lsode instead of odepkg.

Regards,
Allen